Sunday, October 17, 2010

Labor Day at the McIsaac's!

The boys and I took a drive over to Grammy & Grandpa's for the Annual Labor Day Hunt & BBQ. I remember the Labor Day BBQ as being the event of the year when we were kids! Our friends would come over in the morning, and stay All Day Long!
We could drink sodas... even sneak in a few extras without much grief from Mom & Dad... and the party seemed to never end. The patio lights would come on and things would start up again... those were the days! I'm sure a few of you could tell a good Labor Day story... or two!
It's been a long time since I remember there being this many little ones running around. It was so great to catch up with friends and watch the kids play!
Gianna Bordessa
(above l-r) Taryn McIsaac, Cassidy Bordessa, Clayton, Danny McDonald, Ryan McDonald and Nicholas Buttke


Cassidy, Ryan, Gianna, Clayton (I think Nicholas's legs...), Danny & Taryn
Auntie Annie, Cole & Korby
"I love you, man!"
Lane Buttke & Cole digging for ice on a hot day...
I love this picture of Gianna and Cassidy! Such cute cousins!!

No comments: