Monday, March 07, 2011

You Write the Caption

Here's our second edition of You Write the Caption! Please click on Friends Messages! below to post your suggestion.

I sent the boys outside after lunch today to burn off some energy, and when I went to check on them 5 minutes later, this is what I found! I started to freak out and then remembered... the shoes will dry and the clothes will wash! After about 20 minutes they were worn out and ready for nap time. :)

Note: You Do Not need to create an account to comment. Simply sign in as "anonymous user", but please let us know in your comment who you are! We love to see who's following us!

3 comments:

Alyce said...

♥GOOD CLEAN FUN♥

I remember the day it was one more thing I had to do... Now it seems like fun would loved to have joined in...Love you and your family♥

CABE said...

"Our 4WD is not working!"

Unknown said...

Thanks for your suggestions!