Saturday, July 07, 2012

From The Little Farmer: I'm One Proud Mom!

Proud Mom Moment #1,738 - My baby boy made his very first AGvocate video!
Sorry... I may have forgotten to mention the first 1,737 proud mom moments, but sometimes those moments just warrant a hug, a kiss and a big ole high five!

When we were driving home for lunch yesterday, I kept hearing him record himself on his LeapPad and playing back some obnoxious sentence over. and over. and over again. I mentioned that maybe he could use the record button to make a movie about something, like maybe the dairy.

He was so excited! I told him he needed to pick one thing to make a movie about and that one thing was, "The Whooollee Dairy!" So, after a few suggestions, he narrowed it down to - "The Soakers". 

Be sure to turn up your volume!



Even after his first technological set-back (the batteries in his LeapPad died the minute he was showing me how to record with it), and his little brother coming to the rescue, ("Make a movie on your phone, Mom!"), he was back in the saddle and ready to roll!

Great job, Little Man! I love you and am So proud of you!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness!!! I LOVE it!! Cole is so cute in the background repeating what Clayton is saying. Clayton sounds like a miniature adult! Makes me so proud and I'm not even his momma - I can only imagine how proud you are right now!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Sarah! I was trying so hard not to laugh at the "mini-me" in the background!