We All Scream
For Ice Cream!
Only one thing could be better than June is Dairy Month...
and that one thing is July -
July is National Ice Cream Month!
Thanks to President Reagan, for declaring July National Ice Cream Month, in 1984, we will be taking every opportunity to celebrate over the next 31 days!
Just a few Ice Cream Facts:
1. California has been the #1 ice cream-producing state for over 20 years
2. The most popular ice cream flavors in the nation are Vanilla, Chocolate, Neapolitan and Strawberry - What is your favorite?
3. Ice cream is a sweet and creamy frozen dessert that is made from cream, milk, sweetener, flavoring and sometimes eggs
4. The world's first hot fudge sundaes were created in Hollywood in 1906
5. The largest ice cream sundae ever was constructed in Anaheim in 1985
For these and more Ice Cream Facts and Information, visit RealCaliforniaMilk.com!
My gift to myself, in honor of this great occasion, will be to have Ice Cream for breakfast, at least once, during the month of July!
How will you celebrate Ice Cream Month?