Friday, October 08, 2010

A summer stay at Lake Alpine

This summer, Grandma & Papa spent a week at the Bear Valley condos and fishing at Lake Alpine. So, Anna, Chris & I took the kids up to join them for a few days. The last time we were all up there was 10 years ago... shortly after Chris & I started dating and the first time I met Leo, Cheryle, Anna & Abby! It was an incredible few days, while it was a little hectic, we really were able to relax and the boys had a great time! Clayton had fun feeding the chee-chees and this is my all time favorite picture of Cole!
I like to call it... "Hello, Lake Alpine. This is me, Cole!"

Clayton was SO excited to finally use his fishing pole and tackle box. He tried to get Daddy to hook him up with about every piece of equipment that he's got!
Clayton & Papa caught this trophy together!
Our own "semi"-private beach area...
Grandma rented a canoe while we were there...
My favorite pictue of Miss Emily!! Such a sassy little thing she is... Love it! And the daily feeding of the ducks and geese...
Papa and the little kids relaxing... and Cole in the dirt, as usual!

No comments: