Tuesday, November 05, 2013

30 Day Series: Day 5 - Girlfriends

I am thankful for Girlfriends.
 
 
  

These three, beautiful ladies are the best friends a girl could ask for.
 
From roommates to encouraging me to go on a first date with my husband, these girls are there at the drop of a hat. Even when weeks, and in some cases months, pass between our visits, it is as if time has stopped and we never missed a beat.
 
I am so grateful for their love, friendship and support. I hope everyone has a friend like them in their life, I am blessed to have all three.

 
I am also Thankful for... 
 
Check out these other fantastic 30 Day Series farm bloggers! 
My Generation: 30 Days of 5 Things
Confessions of a Farm Wife: 30 Days, By the Numbers
Janice Person: 30 Days of Giving Thanks
Beyer Beware: 30 Days of #farmsmatter
Homestead Hill Farm: 30 Days of Views from the Hill
Thoughts on Life: 30 Days of Ranch Life Memories
Snapshots of a Kansas Farm: 30 Snapshots of a Kansas Farm
Life on a Real California Dairy Farm: 30 Days of Thankful
Morning Joy Farm: 30 Days of Family Agriculture
Minnesota Farmer: 30 Days: After the Harvest
From My Front Porch: 30 Days of Live.Laugh.Farm.
Tales of a Kansas Farm Mom: 30 Days of Blogging
The Field Position: 30 Days of Family, Food & Fun
Carolyn Cares: 30 Days of Thanksgiving
Kelly McCormick Photography:  30 Days of Simply Being
Wag'n Tales: 30 Days of Thinking
Ag Tech Talk: 30 Days of Ag Tech
Pannill's Gate Farm: 30 Days of Vivacious Redheads
PVF Posts: 30 Days to a Sale
My Cows and Pigs: 30 Days of Cows
Dark Creek Farm: 30 Days on Dark Creek Farm

No comments: