Wednesday, November 06, 2013

30 Day Series: Day 6 - To be a Stay at Home Mom

I am Thankful to be a Stay at Home Mom.

Life is definitely a bit different than it was when I was working full-time, when our littlest guy was born we decided that the best thing for our family was for me to stay home. And what a gift it has been.
 
I get to help out in the classroom...

Go on field trips...

Help in the classroom some more - This guy was so excited to wear his Pink shirt for Breast Cancer Awareness Day, in honor of his Grandma!

And stay home with our guys when they wake up with a yucky cough in the morning, or even worse.
 
Plus, there is the laundry, and the shopping, and the cleaning, and the cooking, and the errand running and trying to help out on the farm as much as I can... I've got more than enough to keep me busy.
 
Don't get me wrong. There are days that I wish I was dressed in something other than stained jeans or sweatpants for days at a time, days that I wish hats weren't such a common hair-do, days that I long for extended adult conversation and interaction, and days that I wish I could just get out of the house. But there is no way that I would trade a minute of this time at home with our boys for the world!
 
 
I am also Thankful for... 
 
Check out these other fantastic 30 Day Series farm bloggers! 
My Generation: 30 Days of 5 Things
Confessions of a Farm Wife: 30 Days, By the Numbers
Janice Person: 30 Days of Giving Thanks
Beyer Beware: 30 Days of #farmsmatter
Homestead Hill Farm: 30 Days of Views from the Hill
Thoughts on Life: 30 Days of Ranch Life Memories
Snapshots of a Kansas Farm: 30 Snapshots of a Kansas Farm
Life on a Real California Dairy Farm: 30 Days of Thankful
Morning Joy Farm: 30 Days of Family Agriculture
Minnesota Farmer: 30 Days: After the Harvest
From My Front Porch: 30 Days of Live.Laugh.Farm.
Tales of a Kansas Farm Mom: 30 Days of Blogging
The Field Position: 30 Days of Family, Food & Fun
Carolyn Cares: 30 Days of Thanksgiving
Kelly McCormick Photography:  30 Days of Simply Being
Wag'n Tales: 30 Days of Thinking
Ag Tech Talk: 30 Days of Ag Tech
Pannill's Gate Farm: 30 Days of Vivacious Redheads
PVF Posts: 30 Days to a Sale
My Cows and Pigs: 30 Days of Cows
Dark Creek Farm: 30 Days on Dark Creek Farm

No comments: